8/11/09

Little Su 8-04 to 8-10

I fished the Little Su for the last week for Silver Salmon.  We fished two trips on most days and I neglected to have Lori post my fishing reports.  We caught our limit of Silver Salmon on every trip except for one.  We had the fish on and had lots of bites during that trip but just  did not get them all in.  The fishing has slowed with over 2000 silvers taken through the booth since the opening to bait.  
I was able to take the family fishing and watched my 3 year old fight a fish, with lots of help and coaching.  She then got mad when I refused to put eggs on her Barbie pole, I did not want her to loose it.  She said, "I want those" and pointed to the bait.  I think she will be one heck of a fisherman in a few years.
I will be fishing three more trips this week and be happy to report how they go.

Greg