6/28/08

Little Su 6-28

I took four fisherman out this morning. Right away we had a small bull moose and a cow feed past us on a bend in the river. The water has continued to drop and has began to clear further. I would expect he king fishing to steadily slow as the water drops. Today we hooked one fish and promptly lost it in the second hole we fished. We never saw this fish so I am positive it was over 50 pounds and I will never change my story. The group was great today and we joked about that one all day. We also hooked two other fish that fought briefly and lost them, one of these fish was sizable, likely over 30 pounds. Three of the four fisherman we successful taking home a 31, 26 and 24 pound king salmon. One of the fisherman his first king ever. All in all a great day of fishing.

Greg