6/6/08

Little Su 6-6

I had a nice couple fishing with me today, newly weds from Minnesota. We got started a bit late but made it down river to some good holes. We had four bites, hooked three fish and landed two. The first fish we hooked found a snag and pulled off. The fish looked to be about 30 pounds. The second fish was a bright 27 pound female that jumped all over the Kwikfish and put up a great fight. The second fish was a 17 pound fish that also took a Kwikfish and tore my client up. At one point it ran at us and he lowered his rod in frustration, I told him to reel fast, it was coming at us. We netted the fish, signed his license, took some pictures and were bak to the landing by 10:45. Another Guide that was working around me had three clients, each caught a fish and he had two other bites that were missed. he fishing is picking up and should be getting better daily. We have seats open, give us a call.

Greg